LIBBY – eBOOKS, eAUDIO, + eMAGAZINES
Get free ebooks, audiobooks and emagazines from the library. Download eBooks, including Kindle books, and eAudiobooks from OverDrive with Libby.
Checkout up to 10 titles at one time and keep them for up to 21 days. Titles will return automatically.
You can also check out unlimited magazines with Libby by OverDrive. Magazines do not count against your 10 title limit!
Read across devices, listen in your car, and even access your eBooks, audiobooks, and emagazines offline with Libby’s easy to use app.
How to get started with Libby
- Download the Libby app from your device's app store
- Find South Georgia Regional Library
- Enter your library card number
- Search for books with the “eyeglass” icon or browse with the “library card” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Borrow a title and start reading or listening
Visit Libby Help – Getting Started for more details!
A Library card is required to check books on Libby. Need a library card? Register for one online!