Our SGRL Librarians and Support Staff work as a team to provide a multitude of services to our patrons, including:
- Reference services for all ages
- Reader’s Advisory for all ages
- Children, teen, and adult programs and classes
- Educating patrons on use of computers, personal electronics, and print and digital information resources
- Continuing development of our collections of books, periodicals, and other materials
You can also request an appointment with a Librarian to ask for help with researching for a school or work project. Our highly trained Librarians will help you structure and organize your research work and help you to get the most out of reference works, collections, and online databases.