Summer Reading Program
Imagine Your Story July 8 – July 31, 2020, Summer Reading Program
Allow your imagination to run free this summer. Get started today. Register online, read what you like, and earn rewards as you go. You might even win a Grand Prize!
Log every book you read on the new Beanstack app. Click the link below to sign up and log your books at home. You can also download the Beanstack Tracker App to easily log your books.
How do I signup for Beanstack
- Go to https://sgrl.beanstack.org/reader365
- Click on “Register an Individual or Family” in the middle of the screen.
- Fill in the information!
If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information as an Adult.
Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so that all family members can be accessed with one login.
- Once you are registered, you will be taken to your Current Challenges page.
- Click on “Log Reading and Activities” at the top left of screen.
- Begin logging your reading minutes, activities and track the badges you earn!
- Earn enough reading and activity badges to earn prizes.
Complete the challenge!
Have a great time with reading activities all summer long.
Little ones can discover learning activities, youth can strengthen reading skills, and adults can explore great books.
Summer Reading Programs make a difference. The Summer Reading Program at South Georgia Regional Library helps promote literacy for people of all ages by providing incentives to develop and sustain a lifelong reading habit. Research indicates that summer reading programs help children and teens retain and enhance their reading skills over the summer, provide a haven for community readers, and develop reading enthusiasm. Additionally, adult participation encourages parents to play a strong role in their child’s literacy development by reading aloud with their child and modeling good reading behavior.