• It is your responsibility to confirm due dates in order to avoid overdue fees.
• If your card is lost or stolen, the library should be notified immediately in order to prevent any unwanted activity on the account. A replacement card may be issued for free you must bring current identification to confirm your identity.
• You are unable to check out materials when your library account balance meets or exceeds $10.00.
• Parents are responsible for the fees on their minor children’s cards.
HOW TO PAY FINES & FEES ONLINE
1. Click on my account and login your account using your PINES library card number and PIN.
2. Click on either pay fines or pay selected fines.
3. Click submits payment. A PINES payment receipt will be emailed to you or you also have an option to print it out.
4. Once you see the receipt page, fines have been removed from your account.